The organisation collects and processes personal data relating to its clients to manage the client relationship. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
The organisation collects and processes a range of information about you. This includes:
• Your name
• email address (work/personal)
• telephone number (work/personal)
The organisation collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data is collected from email correspondence with you; or through face to face meetings, your linkedin profile or through your company’s website. Information can also be gathered by us when you submit a query through our website.
Data is stored on email and in our client database systems, e.g. Mailchimp.
The organisation will process your personal data in connection with the management of our relationship with you for the following purposes:
• to contact you by telephone, email or post to send you details about our services, news and updates (where we have received your consent to do so);
• for administrative purposes in relation to the security of our IT systems, websites and applications;
• to comply with our legal obligations and any regulatory obligations;
• to comply with court orders and to exercise our legal rights or defend any claims .
It may also be recorded on Shotgun, our artist shot database, so that shots can be sent to you if requested as part of our contract arrangement.
The organisation will process your personal data before, during and after the end of the client relationship where:
• you have given us your consent to such processing (which you may withdraw at any time in the manner set out below):
• processing is necessary to provide you with our services such for example, so that we can maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and contact details, ensure effective business administration and manage our payment and invoicing processes; we have a legitimate interest, or a third party has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data;
• the organisation needs to process the personal data in compliance with our legal obligations;
Your information will be shared internally, including with directors, producers, bidding team and finance team.
Transfers of personal data outside of the EEA
Personal Data we collect from you may be transferred and stored outside the EEA to countries including . Where your personal information is required to be sent outside the EEA we will ensure that any such transfers outside of the EEA are made subject to appropriate safeguards as required by the GDPR or any such data protection laws in force.
The organisation takes the security of your data seriously. The organisation has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
The organisation will hold your personal data for the duration of the client relationship between us.
You can unsubscribe from our Mailchimp mailing lists at any time where you have given us your consent to receive our marketing communications via Mailchimp. If you wish to be completely deleted from mailchimp both unsubscribed and removed from any archive please contact: email@example.com
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
• Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
• Require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
• Require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
• Object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
• Ask the organisation to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have queries about how the organisation collects, processes and stores your data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . You can make a subject access request by emailing email@example.com
If you believe that the organisation has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner which can be contacted at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, https://ico.org.uk
Certain information, such as contact details, have to be provided to enable the organisation to enter a client relationship with you. This information is collated from your correspondence with representatives of Big Al’s. If you object to your contact information being recorded on our system/s, e.g. your email address and phone number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this information can be removed from our database records.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The organisation may update or change this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice to you. Any changes to the Privacy Notice will be updated on our website.